Oven Barbecued Beef Brisket
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready Time:
3 Hour, 15 Min
- 3 pounds beef brisket
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup onion
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar cider
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- Trim fat from meat. Place meat in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl stir together water, chopped onion, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, chili powder, bouillon granules, red pepper and minced garlic. Pour over meat.
- Cover with foil. Bake in a 325 degree oven about 3 hours or until tender, turning once.
- Remove meat; discard juices. Thinly slice meat across the grain. Place on a serving plattter. Serve with barbecue sauce.