Iceberg Salad with Yogurt Honey Dressing
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce washed and cored
- 6 large radishes thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber sliced or diced
- 4 green onion sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup yogurt plain or vanilla
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Combine sour cream, yogurt, vinegar and honey.
- Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Coarsely slice or chop lettuce and place in large bowl. Add radishes, onions, and cucumber.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently.